Luggage storage Tower of London
Book, Drop off, Enjoy!
Where to store luggage near the Tower of London?
As a true symbol of the city, the Tower of London cannot and should not be missed! This millinery architectural landmark forms a fascinating duo with the nearby Tower Bridge. To explore it properly, make sure to book left luggage nearby. You wouldn’t want your quest for luggage storage in London to be the highlight of your London trip! Don’t worry though - Nannybag luggage storage provides storage points close to the Tower of London and all around the city for only £6 a day, with baggage protection included!
How does it work?
How much does luggage storage cost near the Tower of London?
Our prices are flat, regardless of the size and weight of your luggage. No need to overthink it!
£6 per 24h and per luggageLuggage protection and free cancellation included
Very good experience
Very convenient and easy to book service
Our first experience with this service. Everything went very well. Perfect!!!
100% trustworthy, convenient and safe!
Learn more about Tower of London
Built by William The Conqueror in 1078, the Tower of London is located on the River Thames in central London. If you’re planning several visits during your stay, you’re in luck: the Tower of London is conveniently located close to Tower Bridge, thus making it easy for you to visit both monuments! Visiting the Tower of London will give you access to fascinating things such as the Crown Jewels, the White Tower, the Medieval Palace, the Museum of the Royal Fusiliers, or the Chapel Royal of St Peter and Vincula. The Tower of London is an iconic symbol of London.
Originally built as a symbol of Norman power and oppression over the native Anglo-Saxons, over the centuries, it has been both a Royal Palace and a prison for some of Britain’s most notorious historical figures, as well as a place of execution for those who have incurred the wrath of English monarchs, and an armoury, a mint, and a public records office. The final people to be imprisoned in the Tower were the legendary gangsters, the Kray Twins, in 1952. Many of those executed at the Tower had their heads stuck on display across London Bridge as a warning for those passing by, but don’t worry - there hasn’t been an execution there since Josef Jakobs, a German spy, in 1941.
Things to know about Tower of London
The Tower of London is accessible through public transport, thanks to the Tube stop Tower Hill (served by Circle, District, and DLR lines) and buses 8, 9, 11, 15, 15B, 22B, 25, 133, and 501.
There are toilets throughout the Tower of London, with accessible toilets and baby changing facilities in the Cradle Tower and the Brick Tower.
Tower Hill is a car-free zone and part of the city's congestion charge zone, and thus there is no parking at the Tower itself. However, some cheap parking zones are located nearby, such as the Tower Hill Car Park, only two minutes away, and Minories, around a nine-minute walk away.
In truth, the area surrounding the Tower of London would not be considered a shopping district, but there are certain interesting shopping experiences nearby, like the Bermondsey antique market, where stalls sell old curiosities, art, and other antiques. The nearby Leadenhall market is a pretty Victorian shopping Arcade that sells artisan goods and foodstuffs. However, for more ambitious shoppers really wanting to spend their money, head westwards on the underground towards SoHo, Covent Gardens, or Oxford Street shopping districts.
As with all public places in the United Kingdom, mask-wearing and social distancing are no longer required, but this could be subject to change as everyone is all to aware!
While the Tower welcomes all visitors and is making efforts to improve accessibility, the nature of this ancient tower complex, with old stone stairs and difficult passageways, means that not all parts of this location are accessible to the disabled. There are sign language tours for the disabled, and accompanying carers are admitted free of charge.
Inside the Tower of London, there are casual eating options such as the New Armouries Café and the Ravens Café, serving food like sandwiches, soups, and fish and chips, as well as snacks and pastries. There are plenty of more upmarket restaurants in the surrounding streets if that’s what you’re after!
Obviously, like any trip in general, your budget for transport depends on your plans. Here are some useful indications to give you a rough idea of what to expect when it comes to transports fees in London:
- What you’ll get for £20: a return journey from Heathrow, plus enough charge to travel around Central London for 1 or 2 days.
- What you’ll get for £25 to £30: a return journey from Heathrow, as well as travels around Central London for 2 to 3 days.
- If you’re planning on frequently traveling for 7 days straight or more, you should know that a £50 Oyster card is the best option.
Visitor Oyster Cards can be used on a wide range of transport, which makes your visit to London easily manageable. Oyster cards can be used on:
- London Underground (also known as the Tube)
- London Overground
- Most National Rail services in London
- London buses
- South London trams
- Docklands Light Railway (DLR)
- IFS Cloud Cable Car
- Gatwick Express
- Heathrow Express and TfL Rail
- Thames Clipper River Bus
Nannybag luggage storage near the Tower of London
Thanks to an extensive network of hotels and local shops near the Tower of London, Nannybag luggage storage provides travelers with cheap and practical luggage storage facilities to drop off their suitcases safely and enjoy everything Tower of London offers. Luggage coverage is included in the price, and customer service is available 7/7. Nannybag is proud to collaborate with prestigious hotel groups such as Accor to ensure that you always find available luggage storage a few minutes away from the main points of interest, metro, and train stations.
Why store luggage with Nannybag?
By entrusting your bag or suitcase to Nannybag near the Tower of London, you are choosing:
✅ a 24/7 service near the Tower of London
✅ a wide choice of storage locations all over the city and not only in train stations.
✅ to entrust your luggage to a professional who takes care of everything (reception, labeling with a numbered luggage tag, guarding your luggage) in less than 2 minutes.
✅ a storage location that we have selected and validated according to strict criteria
✅ safe luggage storage with some of our major hospitality partners, such as AccorHotels, Louvre Hotels, etc.
✅ absolute confidence: we have an average rating of 4.6/5 over 7890 reviews on Trustpilot 🤩
✅ an included protection of up to €1,000 in case of breakage, loss, and theft, which grants you extra peace of mind.
✅ easy and free cancellation up to the time of your drop-off
✅ customer service available 7 days a week
Where are the luggage storage facilities near the Tower of London?
The best luggage storage facilities near Tower of London are only minutes away! Remember this during your stay near the Tower of London: our ultimate goal is to provide you with a Nanny (the cute nickname we gave our partners ❤️) wherever you need one. And knowing how valuable your time is, we wouldn’t want you to change your travel plans near the Tower of London because of a luggage problem.
Whether you need to store your luggage near the Tower of London because you just arrived near the Tower of London or because you’re leaving the city in a few hours and want to make the most of your last moments, we have cheap and secure left luggage just a few minutes away on foot All you have to do is type Tower of London in the search engine of the Nannybag app (or website!) and see for yourself which Nanny suits your needs best! Most of our Tower of London Nannies are open 24 hours a day, or until late at night, and seven days a week.
What if you explored the streets of Tower of London without luggage?
How to store luggage with Nannybag?
Booking luggage storage with Nannybag is easy!
1️⃣ Use our interactive map to find the best storage location according to your plans
2️⃣ Pick your drop-off and pick-up times
3️⃣ Pay securely online and get your booking confirmation!
You’ll instantly receive a booking confirmation email to inform you that your spot has been successfully reserved. It’s even easier than packing a suitcase!
Can't find the answer to your question?
Feel free to contact us!
Other luggage storage in London
- Luggage Storage near London King's Cross Station
- Luggage Storage near Waterloo Station
- Luggage Storage near London Charing Cross Station
- Luggage Storage near London Hammersmith Station
- Luggage Storage near London Paddington Station
- Luggage Storage near London Euston Station
- Luggage Storage near London St Pancras Station
- Luggage Storage near London Liverpool Street Station
- Luggage Storage near London Bank Station
- Luggage Storage near Victoria Station
- Luggage Storage near the London South Kensington Station
- Luggage Storage near the Green Park Station
- Luggage Storage near the Holborn Station
- Luggage Storage near Watford Junction
- Luggage Storage near the London Eye
- Luggage Storage near the U.S Embassy
- Luggage Storage near London Bridge
- Luggage Storage near Excel London
- Luggage Storage in Marylebone
- Luggage Storage near the Tower of London
- Luggage Storage near St Giles Hotel
- Luggage Storage near Tower Bridge
- Luggage Storage near Piccadilly Circus
- Luggage Storage near the O2 Arena
- Luggage Storage near the London Zoo
- Luggage Storage in Soho
- Luggage Storage in Covent Garden
- Luggage Storage near Leicester Square
- Luggage Storage near Camden Town
- Luggage Storage near Trafalgar Square
- Luggage Storage near Big Ben
- Luggage Storage near Earl's Court
- Luggage Storage near Vauxhall
- Luggage Storage near Wembley Stadium
- Luggage Storage near Knightsbridge
- Luggage Storage near Shoreditch
- Luggage Storage near Oxford Circus
- Luggage Storage near Fulham Broadway
- Luggage Storage near Chelsea
- Luggage Storage near Marble Arch
- Luggage Storage near Westminster
- Luggage Storage near Wimbledon