Luggage storage near Design Museum
Book, Drop off, Enjoy!
Where to store luggage near Design Museum?
So you’re visiting the London Design Museum? This place is the world’s leading contemporary design museum at the forefront of innovative, amazing art and design. While you’re taking it all in, the last thing you want is to have to carry bags or drag luggage around with you, ruining the experience. With Nannybag, you can quickly and easily find luggage storage in London to stow any baggage and enjoy your visit unburdened. Using the app or our website, enter your location, find a nearby convenient “Nanny,” make your booking, and drop your stuff off for only €6 per item for 24 hours. There’s free cancellation at any time, and luggage protection is included. Why not check out our reviews to see how useful the service has been to other travelers? Have a read below for further information on how to book left luggage and the London Design Museum!
How does it work?
How much does luggage storage cost near Design Museum?
Our prices are flat, regardless of the size and weight of your luggage. No need to overthink it!
£6 per 24h and per luggageLuggage protection and free cancellation included
Very good experience
Very convenient and easy to book service
Our first experience with this service. Everything went very well. Perfect!!!
100% trustworthy, convenient and safe!
Things to know about Design Museum
Check out Kensington Palace, a royal museum and residence, around a ten-minute walk from the museum; the nearby Kensington Gardens are also lovely, elegant green spaces. The pretty streets of Notting Hill, and in particular Portobello Road, are also nearby; check out the market there on a Sunday.
Il Portico, also on Kensington High Street, is an old-fashioned but much-loved Italian restaurant, while Cafe Phillies is a trendy, chic Cafe that also serves good Italian food. For something a little different, Romulo Café & Restaurant serves tasty traditional Filipino food.
Holland Park is a small but pretty park, and Kensington Gardens, located right beside the museum, is a pristine, glamorous example of an aristocratic English garden space.
The Kensington Palace, a historic, grand royal residence, contains Staterooms open to the public and provides an insight into what a British royal palace looks like. The Royal Albert Hall is a truly distinctive and famous concert hall just a twenty-minute walk away, while the Victoria and Albert Museum, a much-loved institution housing displays of a wide range of different art forms, is also close.
Nannybag luggage storage near Design Museum
Thanks to an extensive network of hotels and local shops near Design Museum, Nannybag luggage storage provides travelers with cheap and practical luggage storage facilities to drop off their suitcases safely and enjoy everything Design Museum offers. Luggage coverage is included in the price, and customer service is available 24/7. Nannybag is proud to collaborate with prestigious hotel groups such as Accor to ensure that you always find available luggage storage a few minutes away from the main points of interest, metro, and train stations.
Why store luggage with Nannybag?
By entrusting your bag or suitcase to Nannybag near Design Museum, you are choosing:
✅ a 24/7 service near Design Museum
✅ a wide choice of storage locations all over the city and not only in train stations.
✅ to entrust your luggage to a professional who takes care of everything (reception, labeling with a numbered luggage tag, guarding your luggage) in less than 2 minutes.
✅ a storage location that we have selected and validated according to strict criteria
✅ safe luggage storage with some of our major hospitality partners, such as AccorHotels, Louvre Hotels, etc.
✅ absolute confidence: we have an average rating of 4.6/5 over 7890 reviews on Trustpilot 🤩
✅ an included protection of up to €1,000 in case of breakage, loss, and theft, which grants you extra peace of mind.
✅ easy and free cancellation up to the time of your drop-off
✅ customer service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Where are the luggage storage facilities near Design Museum?
The best luggage storage facilities near Design Museum are only minutes away! Remember this during your stay near Design Museum: our ultimate goal is to provide you with a Nanny (the cute nickname we gave our partners ❤️) wherever you need one. And knowing how valuable your time is, we wouldn’t want you to change your travel plans near Design Museum because of a luggage problem.
Whether you need to store your luggage near Design Museum because you just arrived near Design Museum or because you’re leaving the city in a few hours and want to make the most of your last moments, we have cheap and secure left luggage just a few minutes away on foot All you have to do is type Design Museum in the search engine of the Nannybag app (or website!) and see for yourself which Nanny suits your needs best! Most of our Design Museum Nannies are open 24 hours a day, or until late at night, and seven days a week.
What if you explored the streets of Design Museum without luggage?
How to store luggage with Nannybag?
Booking luggage storage with Nannybag is easy!
1️⃣ Use our interactive map to find the best storage location according to your plans
2️⃣ Pick your drop-off and pick-up times
3️⃣ Pay securely online and get your booking confirmation!
You’ll instantly receive a booking confirmation email to inform you that your spot has been successfully reserved. It’s even easier than packing a suitcase!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can't find the answer to your question? Feel free to contact us!
Other luggage storage in London
- Luggage Storage near London King's Cross Station
- Luggage Storage near Waterloo Station
- Luggage Storage near London Charing Cross Station
- Luggage Storage near London Hammersmith Station
- Luggage Storage near London Paddington Station
- Luggage Storage near London Euston Station
- Luggage Storage near London St Pancras Station
- Luggage Storage near London Liverpool Street Station
- Luggage Storage near London Bank Station
- Luggage Storage near Victoria Station
- Luggage Storage near the London South Kensington Station
- Luggage Storage near the Green Park Station
- Luggage Storage near the Holborn Station
- Luggage Storage near Watford Junction
- Luggage Storage near the London Eye
- Luggage Storage near the U.S Embassy
- Luggage Storage near London Bridge
- Luggage Storage near Excel London
- Luggage Storage in Marylebone
- Luggage Storage near the Tower of London
- Luggage Storage near St Giles Hotel
- Luggage Storage near Tower Bridge
- Luggage Storage near Piccadilly Circus
- Luggage Storage near the O2 Arena
- Luggage Storage near the London Zoo
- Luggage Storage in Soho
- Luggage Storage in Covent Garden
- Luggage Storage near Leicester Square
- Luggage Storage near Camden Town
- Luggage Storage near Trafalgar Square
- Luggage Storage near Big Ben
- Luggage Storage near Earl's Court
- Luggage Storage near Vauxhall
- Luggage Storage near Wembley Stadium
- Luggage Storage near Knightsbridge
- Luggage Storage near Shoreditch
- Luggage Storage near Oxford Circus
- Luggage Storage near Fulham Broadway
- Luggage Storage near Chelsea
- Luggage Storage near Marble Arch