Luggage storage London Paddington Station
Book, Drop off, Enjoy!
Where to store luggage near London Paddington Station?
Paddington isn't only the name of a cute little fictional bear! It's also a major railway station located on Praed Street in central London. Paddington Station is surrounded by parks and is definitely worth a visit during your time in London. If you want to avoid doing so with heavy bags to carry or bulky suitcases to painfully drag around, luggage storage is just what you need! Lucky for you, Nannybag provides travelers with secure left luggage in Paddington Station and all around London for only £6 a day per luggage, with insurance included and no hidden fees. Say goodbye to dragging luggage around and enjoy the city hands-free! This could be the perfect opportunity for you to explore Hyde Park and the Kensington Gardens, take a nice walk along Regent's Canal, or discover the cute area of Little Venice!
How does it work?
How much does luggage storage cost near London Paddington Station?
Our prices are flat, regardless of the size and weight of your luggage. No need to overthink it!
£6 per 24h and per luggageLuggage protection and free cancellation included
Very good experience
Very convenient and easy to book service
Our first experience with this service. Everything went very well. Perfect!!!
100% trustworthy, convenient and safe!
Learn more about London Paddington Station
A station that was once home to the first underground trains in the 1860s, Paddington Station has a history that lives to this very day. After 165 years, the station continues to shine; today, it is one of Britain’s best-loved stations. The railway station is on Praed Street in the Paddington neighborhood of central London. Designed by Victorian architect Isambard Kingdom Brunel, Paddington station, also known as Paddington Underground Station or Paddington Railway Station, is one of London’s busiest stations. Its design was inspired by the construction of Crystal Palace in Hyde Park and was created as part of the Great Exhibition of 1851, which explains the abundance of glass and metal in Paddington station's design.
Paddington Bear fans will find the life-sized Paddington Bear statue on Platform 1 below the clock, perfect for a quick photo! Fun pop culture fact: Supertramp's 1974 single « Rudy » background track was recorded at Paddington station. Listen for yourself, on the track, you can hear an announcement for “the 19.45 train to Bristol Temple Meads”.
Paddington station is home to direct train services from London to South Wales and Southwest England, which cover locations such as Cardiff, Bristol, Exeter, Plymouth, and Swansea. And if you wish to escape the bustling city for a bit of adventure, Paddington station is also connected to some major tourist attractions in Windsor, Bath, and Oxford. The station has 14 terminal platforms and is served by various journeys, from trains between the Heathrow trains to long-distance inter-city trains and suburban commuter lines.
From Paddington station, two connections to Heathrow airport are available: the Heathrow Express, which is a direct rail link that takes around 20 minutes, and the Tfl Rail, which stops by several major stations. Good to know if you are on a tight budget: you can travel to Heathrow Airport with the Elizabeth line. This journey takes about 30 minutes.
At Paddington station, access to the Elizabeth line is on Eastbourne Terrace and in three locations along platform 1. Travelers also have access to London underground lines such as Bakerloo, Circle & District, and the Circle & Hammersmith line, which links Paddington with some major London stations such as Euston, King’s Cross, Liverpool Street, Marylebone, and Victoria.
A taxi rank is available above platform 12, and travelers can access it either by escalators or lifts. Many buses are also available from Paddington Station; lines 7, 23, 27, 36, 46, 205, and 332 run all day long, while N7, N27, and N205 are available at night.
If you need to do some last-minute shopping, Paddington station has everything you need, thanks to a rich selection of stores, from retail to snacks, coffee, and even a few restaurants!
Find all the information about Paddington station here: https://www.networkrail.co.uk/communities/passengers/our-stations/london-paddington/
Things to know about London Paddington Station
Paddington station is open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Depending on where you are, the fastest way to get to Paddington station is through London Tube lines.
London Paddington station car park charges:
Monday to Friday
First 1 hour: £4.00
First 3 hours: £11.50
First 6 hours: £20.00
First 12 hours: £26.00
24 hours: £30.00
Full day (or part thereof): £15.00
Night rate starting from 6 pm - 6 am: £10.00
For motorcycles per day or part thereof (sessions before 12 am): £4.50
Toilets are accessible on platforms 12 and 1
Yes, ticket machines can be found at Paddington Station’s entrance, and you’ll also have the option to purchase tickets at the counter, which is open 24/7 for same-day tickets and from 7 am to 10 pm for other tickets.
Suppose you didn’t have the time to exchange money before leaving your home country. In that case, Paddington station has that covered for you, as you can find foreign exchange facilities and several ATMs around the station.
You can go directly to the lost property counter that opens from 9 am to 5 pm or directly report your lost items online from your smartphone.
There are plenty of must-see places near Paddington station to visit:
- Hyde Park
- Oxford Street & Regent Street
- The Serpentine
- Sherlock Holmes Museum
- British Museum
- Royal Albert Hall
- Paddington Basin
- Wallace Collection
- Little Venice
- Marylebone Farmers Market
Yes, travelers have access to unlimited Wifi at Paddington Station
- Paddington station entrances are all step-free.
- Lifts are provided from the footbridge to platform 1 and from the entrance to the taxi rank, which is located above platform 12.
- Paddington station provides tactical strips along all platform edges for those visually impaired.
- Passenger assistance is also available 7 days a week from 7 am to 11 pm, and it is located in the station reception area by platform 1. However, from 11 pm - 7 pm, if travelers are in need of assistance, they can reach out by calling the Shift Station Manager on 07799 337435.
- Mobility assistance vehicles and wheelchairs are provided for those in need.
- Taxis are wheelchair friendly.
The following public transport lines which paths pass near Paddington station:
- Bus: 18, 205, 23, 27, 36, 46
- Train: Elizabeth Line
- Underground Tube: Bakerloo, Circle, District lines
The distance between Kensington garden and Paddington station is 1.5km.
Kensington Palace is 19 minutes away from Paddington station on foot.
Paddington railway is only 235 meters from the Paddington metro station, which will take you approximately 2 minutes on foot.
There are several options available from Paddington to SOHO:
The Train, using the Elizabeth line: Paddington Station to Tottenham Court Road (It will take you around 5 minutes).
The bus, via Line 7: London Paddington Station to Oxford Circus Station John Lewis (It will take you around 14 minutes).
The Tube, on the Bakerloo line: Paddington Underground Station to Piccadilly Circus Underground Station (It will you around 10 minutes).
Obviously, like any trip in general, your budget for transport depends on your plans. Here are some useful indications to give you a rough idea of what to expect when it comes to transport fees in London:
- What you’ll get for £20: a return journey from Heathrow, plus enough charge to travel around Central London for 1 or 2 days.
- What you’ll get for £25 to £30: a return journey from Heathrow, as well as travels around Central London for 2 to 3 days.
- If you’re planning on frequently traveling for 7 days straight or more, you should know that a £50 Oyster card ****is the best option.
Visitor Oyster Cards can be used on a wide range of transport, which makes your visit to London easily manageable. Oyster cards can be used on:
- London Underground (also known as the Tube)
- London Overground
- Most National Rail services in London
- London buses
- South London trams
- Docklands Light Railway (DLR)
- IFS Cloud Cable Car
- Gatwick Express
- Heathrow Express and TfL Rail
- Thames Clipper River Bus
Nannybag luggage storage near London Paddington Station
Thanks to an extensive network of hotels and local shops near London Paddington Station, Nannybag luggage storage provides travelers with cheap and practical luggage storage facilities to drop off their suitcases safely and enjoy everything London Paddington Station offers. Luggage coverage is included in the price, and customer service is available 7/7. Nannybag is proud to collaborate with prestigious hotel groups such as Accor to ensure that you always find available luggage storage a few minutes away from the main points of interest, metro, and train stations.
Why store luggage with Nannybag?
By entrusting your bag or suitcase to Nannybag near London Paddington Station, you are choosing:
✅ a 24/7 service near London Paddington Station
✅ a wide choice of storage locations all over the city and not only in train stations.
✅ to entrust your luggage to a professional who takes care of everything (reception, labeling with a numbered luggage tag, guarding your luggage) in less than 2 minutes.
✅ a storage location that we have selected and validated according to strict criteria
✅ safe luggage storage with some of our major hospitality partners, such as AccorHotels, Louvre Hotels, etc.
✅ absolute confidence: we have an average rating of 4.6/5 over 7890 reviews on Trustpilot 🤩
✅ an included protection of up to €1,000 in case of breakage, loss, and theft, which grants you extra peace of mind.
✅ easy and free cancellation up to the time of your drop-off
✅ customer service available 7 days a week
Where are the luggage storage facilities near London Paddington Station?
The best luggage storage facilities near London Paddington Station are only minutes away! Remember this during your stay near London Paddington Station: our ultimate goal is to provide you with a Nanny (the cute nickname we gave our partners ❤️) wherever you need one. And knowing how valuable your time is, we wouldn’t want you to change your travel plans near London Paddington Station because of a luggage problem.
Whether you need to store your luggage near London Paddington Station because you just arrived near London Paddington Station or because you’re leaving the city in a few hours and want to make the most of your last moments, we have cheap and secure left luggage just a few minutes away on foot All you have to do is type London Paddington Station in the search engine of the Nannybag app (or website!) and see for yourself which Nanny suits your needs best! Most of our London Paddington Station Nannies are open 24 hours a day, or until late at night, and seven days a week.
What if you explored the streets of London Paddington Station without luggage?
How to store luggage with Nannybag?
Booking luggage storage with Nannybag is easy!
1️⃣ Use our interactive map to find the best storage location according to your plans
2️⃣ Pick your drop-off and pick-up times
3️⃣ Pay securely online and get your booking confirmation!
You’ll instantly receive a booking confirmation email to inform you that your spot has been successfully reserved. It’s even easier than packing a suitcase!
Can't find the answer to your question?
Feel free to contact us!
Other luggage storage in London
- Luggage Storage near London King's Cross Station
- Luggage Storage near Waterloo Station
- Luggage Storage near London Charing Cross Station
- Luggage Storage near London Hammersmith Station
- Luggage Storage near London Paddington Station
- Luggage Storage near London Euston Station
- Luggage Storage near London St Pancras Station
- Luggage Storage near London Liverpool Street Station
- Luggage Storage near London Bank Station
- Luggage Storage near Victoria Station
- Luggage Storage near the London South Kensington Station
- Luggage Storage near the Green Park Station
- Luggage Storage near the Holborn Station
- Luggage Storage near Watford Junction
- Luggage Storage near the London Eye
- Luggage Storage near the U.S Embassy
- Luggage Storage near London Bridge
- Luggage Storage near Excel London
- Luggage Storage in Marylebone
- Luggage Storage near the Tower of London
- Luggage Storage near St Giles Hotel
- Luggage Storage near Tower Bridge
- Luggage Storage near Piccadilly Circus
- Luggage Storage near the O2 Arena
- Luggage Storage near the London Zoo
- Luggage Storage in Soho
- Luggage Storage in Covent Garden
- Luggage Storage near Leicester Square
- Luggage Storage near Camden Town
- Luggage Storage near Trafalgar Square
- Luggage Storage near Big Ben
- Luggage Storage near Earl's Court
- Luggage Storage near Vauxhall
- Luggage Storage near Wembley Stadium
- Luggage Storage near Knightsbridge
- Luggage Storage near Shoreditch
- Luggage Storage near Oxford Circus
- Luggage Storage near Fulham Broadway
- Luggage Storage near Chelsea
- Luggage Storage near Marble Arch
- Luggage Storage near Westminster
- Luggage Storage near Wimbledon