Luggage storage in Covent Garden
Book, Drop off, Enjoy!
Where to store luggage in Covent Garden?
One can’t say they visited London without stopping by Covent Garden! Whether you’re on your way to the airport or just waiting to check into your hotel room, don’t let your bags get in the way of your plans. Book luggage storage in London and freely explore the ins and outs of Covent Garden! Nannybag provides travelers with safe left luggage for a £6 daily rate per luggage item. Insurance is included in the price, with no extra fees added at checkout. Do we need to say more?
How does it work?
How much does luggage storage cost in Covent Garden?
Our prices are flat, regardless of the size and weight of your luggage. No need to overthink it!
£6 per 24h and per luggageLuggage protection and free cancellation included
Very good experience
Very convenient and easy to book service
Our first experience with this service. Everything went very well. Perfect!!!
100% trustworthy, convenient and safe!
Learn more about Covent Garden
Located on the west end of London, Covent Garden is one of London's top areas you should not miss. Before the location became a hotspot, Covent Garden had a humble beginning. Back in the 7th century, the district was known to be a field, and throughout time, Covent Garden continued to evolve under the hands of different owners. A vegetable garden was built under the possession of the monks of Westminster Abbey. The products harvested during this time were then distributed to those in need. In 1965, Covent Garden transformed into a farmers' market when the Duke of Bedford decided to take Covent Garden to the next level. However, in 1974, the market ceased its operation, ending the era of the farmers' market at Covent Garden. Covent Garden got its name because it used to be a monastery. Stepping into the world of Covent Garden, one can not escape from the stunning architecture the place has to offer to its visitors. The current market design was designed by architect Charles Fowler in 1830, who adopted the neoclassical style. The Covent Garden Piazza got its inspiration from the European piazzas, which then influenced town planning across Britain. Renowned architect Inigo Jones designed Covent Garden's famous (and Instagram-worthy!) square. Fun fact: if you come across pineapple-shaped lamps hanging around the market building, know they're here for a reason. They symbolize Covent Garden as the first place people could find the fruit when it first arrived in London. Today, over 44 million worldwide visitors travel to Covent Garden yearly, making the spot one of the most sought-after tourist attractions in the world. If you're looking to explore an area of London with various shopping spots, great restaurants, and round-the-clock entertainment, Covent Garden is just what you need. If you ever need a place to spend the night, Covent Garden offers a wide range of hotels. Covent Garden is also home to the famous Royal Opera House, the oldest theatre in the city. You'll probably also come across a twisting bridge above Floral Street in Covent Garden and wonder what it is. It is called the Bridge of Aspiration, allowing dancers from the Royal Ballet School to cross over to the Royal Opera House. Rumour has it that there is even a hidden underground tunnel for superstars to travel to the nearest pub!
Things to know about Covent Garden
Travelers can opt for Nannybag storage service online to store their baggage in the Covent Garden location that suits them best.
Covent Garden is open day and night, seven days a week. However, if you are planning to check its market, the opening times for the Covent Garden market are:
- Monday to Saturday: 10 am - 8 pm
- Sunday: 11 am - 6 pm
The Apple market is open daily from 10 am to 6 pm, while the East Colonnade Market operates from 10:30 am to 7 pm.
Access to Covent Garden is 100% free of charge.
The following tube and bus stations which paths pass near Covent Garden:
- Tube stations: Leicester Square, Charing Cross, Holborn, Embankment, Temple, and Tottenham Court Road.
- Bus stations: Trafalgar Square, Aldwych,(Bus no. 9, 13, 15, 23, 139, and 159) and Leicester Square (Bus no. 24).
Accessible toilets in Covent Garden are located in Tavistock Court, near Jubilee Hall. Toilets can also be found in the West Piazza, just near St Paul's.
Yes. ATM cashing machines are located on West Piazza and King Street.
Covent Garden, the Piazza, and the Market Building are pet friendly. The public is, however, advised to pick up after their dogs.
Locations worth visiting around Covent Garden are:
- The National Gallery
- The British Museum
- London Transport Museum
- St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Somerset House
- Royal Opera House
- Trafalgar Square
- Lyceum Theatre
Travelers can find a variety of foods ranging from fine dining to grab-and-go all around Covent Garden.
The location is famous for its designer boutiques, street performances, excellent fine dining experience, and London's famous opera house.
Obviously, like any trip in general, your budget for transport depends on your plans. Here are some useful indications to give you a rough idea of what to expect when it comes to transports fees in London:
- What you’ll get for £20: a return journey from Heathrow, plus enough charge to travel around Central London for 1 or 2 days.
- What you’ll get for £25 to £30: a return journey from Heathrow, as well as travels around Central London for 2 to 3 days.
- If you’re planning on frequently traveling for 7 days straight or more, you should know that a £50 Oyster card ****is the best option.
sitor Oyster Cards can be used on a wide range of transport, which makes your visit to London easily manageable. Oyster cards can be used on:
- London Underground (also known as the Tube)
- London Overground
- Most National Rail services in London
- London buses
- South London trams
- Docklands Light Railway (DLR)
- IFS Cloud Cable Car
- Gatwick Express
- Heathrow Express and TfL Rail
- Thames Clipper River Bus
Nannybag luggage storage in Covent Garden
Thanks to an extensive network of hotels and local shops in Covent Garden, Nannybag luggage storage provides travelers with cheap and practical luggage storage facilities to drop off their suitcases safely and enjoy everything Covent Garden offers. Luggage coverage is included in the price, and customer service is available 24/7. Nannybag is proud to collaborate with prestigious hotel groups such as Accor to ensure that you always find available luggage storage a few minutes away from the main points of interest, metro, and train stations.
Why store luggage with Nannybag?
By entrusting your bag or suitcase to Nannybag in Covent Garden, you are choosing:
✅ a 24/7 service in Covent Garden
✅ a wide choice of storage locations all over the city and not only in train stations.
✅ to entrust your luggage to a professional who takes care of everything (reception, labeling with a numbered luggage tag, guarding your luggage) in less than 2 minutes.
✅ a storage location that we have selected and validated according to strict criteria
✅ safe luggage storage with some of our major hospitality partners, such as AccorHotels, Louvre Hotels, etc.
✅ absolute confidence: we have an average rating of 4.6/5 over 7890 reviews on Trustpilot 🤩
✅ an included protection of up to €1,000 in case of breakage, loss, and theft, which grants you extra peace of mind.
✅ easy and free cancellation up to the time of your drop-off
✅ customer service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Where are the luggage storage facilities in Covent Garden?
The best luggage storage facilities near Covent Garden are only minutes away! Remember this during your stay in Covent Garden: our ultimate goal is to provide you with a Nanny (the cute nickname we gave our partners ❤️) wherever you need one. And knowing how valuable your time is, we wouldn’t want you to change your travel plans in Covent Garden because of a luggage problem.
Whether you need to store your luggage in Covent Garden because you just arrived in Covent Garden or because you’re leaving the city in a few hours and want to make the most of your last moments, we have cheap and secure left luggage just a few minutes away on foot All you have to do is type Covent Garden in the search engine of the Nannybag app (or website!) and see for yourself which Nanny suits your needs best! Most of our Covent Garden Nannies are open 24 hours a day, or until late at night, and seven days a week.
What if you explored the streets of Covent Garden without luggage?
How to store luggage with Nannybag?
Booking luggage storage with Nannybag is easy!
1️⃣ Use our interactive map to find the best storage location according to your plans
2️⃣ Pick your drop-off and pick-up times
3️⃣ Pay securely online and get your booking confirmation!
You’ll instantly receive a booking confirmation email to inform you that your spot has been successfully reserved. It’s even easier than packing a suitcase!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can't find the answer to your question? Feel free to contact us!
Other luggage storage in London
- Luggage Storage near London King's Cross Station
- Luggage Storage near Waterloo Station
- Luggage Storage near London Charing Cross Station
- Luggage Storage near London Hammersmith Station
- Luggage Storage near London Paddington Station
- Luggage Storage near London Euston Station
- Luggage Storage near London St Pancras Station
- Luggage Storage near London Liverpool Street Station
- Luggage Storage near London Bank Station
- Luggage Storage near Victoria Station
- Luggage Storage near the London South Kensington Station
- Luggage Storage near the Green Park Station
- Luggage Storage near the Holborn Station
- Luggage Storage near Watford Junction
- Luggage Storage near the London Eye
- Luggage Storage near the U.S Embassy
- Luggage Storage near London Bridge
- Luggage Storage near Excel London
- Luggage Storage in Marylebone
- Luggage Storage near the Tower of London
- Luggage Storage near St Giles Hotel
- Luggage Storage near Tower Bridge
- Luggage Storage near Piccadilly Circus
- Luggage Storage near the O2 Arena
- Luggage Storage near the London Zoo
- Luggage Storage in Soho
- Luggage Storage in Covent Garden
- Luggage Storage near Leicester Square
- Luggage Storage near Camden Town
- Luggage Storage near Trafalgar Square
- Luggage Storage near Big Ben
- Luggage Storage near Earl's Court
- Luggage Storage near Vauxhall
- Luggage Storage near Wembley Stadium
- Luggage Storage near Knightsbridge
- Luggage Storage near Shoreditch
- Luggage Storage near Oxford Circus
- Luggage Storage near Fulham Broadway
- Luggage Storage near Chelsea
- Luggage Storage near Marble Arch