Luggage storage in Marylebone
Book, Drop off, Enjoy!
Where to store luggage in Marylebone?
You can't have anything but fond memories of Marylebone…Unless you spend your time there dragging heavy luggage around. Not that we're judging: there are a million reasons to find yourself stuck with bags and suitcases at the wrong time. However, why endure such a hassle when Nannybag has cheap and trustworthy luggage storage in London and near Marylebone? For only £6, you can drop off luggage of any size at your preferred location and roam free for the rest of the day! Plus, luggage protection is included in the price!
How does it work?
How much does luggage storage cost in Marylebone?
Our prices are flat, regardless of the size and weight of your luggage. No need to overthink it!
£6 per 24h and per luggageLuggage protection and free cancellation included
Very good experience
Very convenient and easy to book service
Our first experience with this service. Everything went very well. Perfect!!!
100% trustworthy, convenient and safe!
Learn more about Marylebone
Named after the St Marylebone Parish Church, Marylebone is an area of London located in the city's West End. Some call it a district, while others consider it a village. This area houses famous London streets, such as Baker Street, Harley Street, Marylebone High Street, Portland Place, and the world-famous Oxford Street, Europe's busiest shopping street. Its central position makes it a great area to rent a hotel room or eat at some excellent restaurants. Little known fact: Marylebone was once home to English writer Charles Dickens and…Paul McCartney! John Lennon was a frequent visitor, and he and Paul wrote songs together. "Yesterday" and "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" were composed when Paul lived at 57 Wimpole Street.
Things to know about Marylebone
The Marylebone farmer’s market opens every Sunday from 10 AM to 2 PM and provides a large choice of local fruits, vegetables, meats, fish, and cheeses, to only name a few delicious products.
There are various public modes of transport available to get to Marylebone, including Tube stations Baker Street, Bond Street, Edgware Road, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Oxford Circus, and Regent's Park. Marylebone also has a railway station and is served by day buses 2, 13, 18, 27, 30, 74, 113, 139, 189, 205, 274, and 453 and night routes N18 and N74.
Marylebone is definitely worth a visit for its many cultural points of interest. Should you only go to the essentials, here is a short list: the Holy Trinity Church, Baker Street (where Sherlock Holmes fans will be happy to witness 221B Baker Street, the BBC headquarters, Hyde Park and Madame Tussauds.
Restaurants are like clothes, everyone has their own opinion about them! However, here’s a selection of some of the best restaurants Marylebone has to offer: Cavita, Lina Stores, Chiltern Firehouse, Hoppers, and Pachamama. Bon appétit!
Obviously, like any trip in general, your budget for transport depends on your plans. Here are some useful indications to give you a rough idea of what to expect when it comes to transports fees in London:
- What you’ll get for £20: a return journey from Heathrow, plus enough charge to travel around Central London for 1 or 2 days.
- What you’ll get for £25 to £30: a return journey from Heathrow, as well as travels around Central London for 2 to 3 days.
- If you’re planning on frequently traveling for 7 days straight or more, you should know that a £50 Oyster card ****is the best option.
Visitor Oyster Cards can be used on a wide range of transport, which makes your visit to London easily manageable. Oyster cards can be used on:
- London Underground (also known as the Tube)
- London Overground
- Most National Rail services in London
- London buses
- South London trams
- Docklands Light Railway (DLR)
- IFS Cloud Cable Car
- Gatwick Express
- Heathrow Express and TfL Rail
- Thames Clipper River Bus
Nannybag luggage storage in Marylebone
Thanks to an extensive network of hotels and local shops in Marylebone, Nannybag luggage storage provides travelers with cheap and practical luggage storage facilities to drop off their suitcases safely and enjoy everything Marylebone offers. Luggage coverage is included in the price, and customer service is available 24/7. Nannybag is proud to collaborate with prestigious hotel groups such as Accor to ensure that you always find available luggage storage a few minutes away from the main points of interest, metro, and train stations.
Why store luggage with Nannybag?
By entrusting your bag or suitcase to Nannybag in Marylebone, you are choosing:
✅ a 24/7 service in Marylebone
✅ a wide choice of storage locations all over the city and not only in train stations.
✅ to entrust your luggage to a professional who takes care of everything (reception, labeling with a numbered luggage tag, guarding your luggage) in less than 2 minutes.
✅ a storage location that we have selected and validated according to strict criteria
✅ safe luggage storage with some of our major hospitality partners, such as AccorHotels, Louvre Hotels, etc.
✅ absolute confidence: we have an average rating of 4.6/5 over 7890 reviews on Trustpilot 🤩
✅ an included protection of up to €1,000 in case of breakage, loss, and theft, which grants you extra peace of mind.
✅ easy and free cancellation up to the time of your drop-off
✅ customer service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Where are the luggage storage facilities in Marylebone?
The best luggage storage facilities near Marylebone are only minutes away! Remember this during your stay in Marylebone: our ultimate goal is to provide you with a Nanny (the cute nickname we gave our partners ❤️) wherever you need one. And knowing how valuable your time is, we wouldn’t want you to change your travel plans in Marylebone because of a luggage problem.
Whether you need to store your luggage in Marylebone because you just arrived in Marylebone or because you’re leaving the city in a few hours and want to make the most of your last moments, we have cheap and secure left luggage just a few minutes away on foot All you have to do is type Marylebone in the search engine of the Nannybag app (or website!) and see for yourself which Nanny suits your needs best! Most of our Marylebone Nannies are open 24 hours a day, or until late at night, and seven days a week.
What if you explored the streets of Marylebone without luggage?
How to store luggage with Nannybag?
Booking luggage storage with Nannybag is easy!
1️⃣ Use our interactive map to find the best storage location according to your plans
2️⃣ Pick your drop-off and pick-up times
3️⃣ Pay securely online and get your booking confirmation!
You’ll instantly receive a booking confirmation email to inform you that your spot has been successfully reserved. It’s even easier than packing a suitcase!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can't find the answer to your question? Feel free to contact us!
Other luggage storage in London
- Luggage Storage near London King's Cross Station
- Luggage Storage near Waterloo Station
- Luggage Storage near London Charing Cross Station
- Luggage Storage near London Hammersmith Station
- Luggage Storage near London Paddington Station
- Luggage Storage near London Euston Station
- Luggage Storage near London St Pancras Station
- Luggage Storage near London Liverpool Street Station
- Luggage Storage near London Bank Station
- Luggage Storage near Victoria Station
- Luggage Storage near the London South Kensington Station
- Luggage Storage near the Green Park Station
- Luggage Storage near the Holborn Station
- Luggage Storage near Watford Junction
- Luggage Storage near the London Eye
- Luggage Storage near the U.S Embassy
- Luggage Storage near London Bridge
- Luggage Storage near Excel London
- Luggage Storage in Marylebone
- Luggage Storage near the Tower of London
- Luggage Storage near St Giles Hotel
- Luggage Storage near Tower Bridge
- Luggage Storage near Piccadilly Circus
- Luggage Storage near the O2 Arena
- Luggage Storage near the London Zoo
- Luggage Storage in Soho
- Luggage Storage in Covent Garden
- Luggage Storage near Leicester Square
- Luggage Storage near Camden Town
- Luggage Storage near Trafalgar Square
- Luggage Storage near Big Ben
- Luggage Storage near Earl's Court
- Luggage Storage near Vauxhall
- Luggage Storage near Wembley Stadium
- Luggage Storage near Knightsbridge
- Luggage Storage near Shoreditch
- Luggage Storage near Oxford Circus
- Luggage Storage near Fulham Broadway
- Luggage Storage near Chelsea
- Luggage Storage near Marble Arch