Luggage storage near Hyde Park
Book, Drop off, Enjoy!
Where to store luggage near Hyde Park?
If you're looking to escape the buzzing sounds of London, Hyde Park is the place to be. This beautiful park is home to many important monuments, such as the Diana Princess of Wales Memorial Fountain, the Holocaust Memorial, Achilles or the Wellington Monument, and many more. As an avid traveler, you've always chosen to travel lightly by storing your bag in a locker. Now with the numerous luggage options available around Hyde Park and the city of London, you can't make up your mind. Well, the best luggage storage service in town (in the world) is Nannybag! You can store your luggage safely for only £6 per item for a few hours or several days. And no fear, if there is a change of plan, cancelation is free until the beginning of your booking. So what are you waiting for? Book luggage storage with Nannybag now and start traveling comfortably!
How does it work?
How much does luggage storage cost near Hyde Park?
Our prices are flat, regardless of the size and weight of your luggage. No need to overthink it!
£6 per 24h and per luggageLuggage protection and free cancellation included
Very good experience
Very convenient and easy to book service
Our first experience with this service. Everything went very well. Perfect!!!
100% trustworthy, convenient and safe!
Learn more about Hyde Park
Located in Central London, the beautiful Hyde Park is one of the spots that you should not miss while visiting London. Being registered as a Grade-1 listed park in Westminster, Hyde Park has many stories to tell! But before we go on a tour of the park's fascinating history, you might be wondering what Grade-1 listed park means. Well, it indicates that Hyde Park is considered to be a landmark. Understandably so: it is central London's largest park, with a surface of 350 acres (140 hectares) stretching from Kensington to Buckingham Palace!
In its early days, the park got its name from the Manor of Hyde, with Hyde (La Hyde, "the hide of land") meaning the areas considered to be enough to support a whole family. Later in the Middle Ages, the park was owned by the monks of Westminster Abbey. Throughout time, the monks used the land to grow trees and vegetables in addition to a place of worship. In those days, one could witness wildlife (deer, board, and wild bulls) running around the ground in Hyde Park. This all changed in 1536 when King Henry VII put his plan to dissolve the monasteries into action. Hyde Park was then seized from the monks of Westminster Abbey, forcing them to seek protection elsewhere. King Henry VII turned the land into a hunting ground to satisfy his passion for hunting. And from time to time, his Majesty organized royal hunts as part of entertainment for ambassadors. When James I came to the throne later, the hunting tradition stopped, and His Majesty hired a ranger to help patrol the area. As for the nobles, they were only provided with limited access. The park was finally opened to the public in 1637 when Charles I came into power. During his time, he also created the Ring (north of the present Serpentine boathouses) for members of the royal to be able to bring their carriages.
When the Great Plague attacked the city in 1665, many Londoners sought refuge in Hyde Park, hoping not to catch the deadly disease. And by the end of the 17th century, William III moved his residence to Kensington Palace, the farther side of Hyde Park. He also installed oil lamps around the area, making it the first road in the country to be lit at night.
Since its opening to the public, many major events have taken place in Hyde Park, which remains to this day London’s most popular park, with around 13 million travelers visiting the park every year.
For further information about Hyde park, visit: https://www.royalparks.org.uk/parks/hyde-park
Things to know about Hyde Park
London's Hyde Park is open every day of the year from 5:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
The tube stations located near Hyde Park are:
- Lancaster Gate (Central Line)
- Marble Arch (Central Line)
- Hyde Park Corner (Piccadilly Line)
- Knightsbridge (Piccadilly Line)
- North: C2, 6, 7, 10, 16, 19, 23, 36, 52, 73, 82, 98, 113, 274, 390, 414
- South: 2, 36, 137, 148, 159, 436
- West: 9,10, 14, 19, 22, 52, 74, 94, 148, 414
- East: 8, 15, 23, 30, 38, 274
There is no entrance fee for visitors visiting Hyde Park.
Here are the main attractions in Hyde Park:
- Diana Memorial Fountain
- The Rose Garden
- Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Ice Rink
- Parade Ground
- Serpentine Stephen Waterfall
- Speakers’ Corner
- Apsley House and the Apsley Gate
- The Wellington Arch
- Holocaust Memorial
- Statue of Achilles
- Reformers Tree
Plenty of fantastic picnic spots (Rose Garden, Serpentine Boathouse, Speaker's Corner, and others) are scattered in London's Hyde Park.
You'll find facilities for children in Hyde Park, such as:
- The playground and sandbox are located on the corner of Glendower Street and William Street;
- the Liberty Swing, on the corner of Glendower Street and Throssell Street;
- the Hyde Park Water Playground, on the corner of Vincent Street and Throssel Street;
- Two public toilets on the corner of Throssel Street and William Street;
- An accessible playground on the corner of Glendower Street and Throssell Street.
You'll find various live events (Hidden Stories of Hyde Park, February Discovery Days: Brilliant Birds, American Express Presents BST Hyde Park, 2023 Swim Serpentine) organized in Hyde Park. For more information, you can check out the official website of The Royal Park.
Visitors can use Santander Cycle, which will cost you £1.65 for 30 minutes. You'll find docking stations in locations like Hyde Park Corner and Serpentine Car Parks.
We suggest you download the Santander Cycles app on your smartphone. The app will provide you with the docking stations' locations and the number of bikes available at each location.
Nannybag luggage storage near Hyde Park
Thanks to an extensive network of hotels and local shops near Hyde Park, Nannybag luggage storage provides travelers with cheap and practical luggage storage facilities to drop off their suitcases safely and enjoy everything Hyde Park offers. Luggage coverage is included in the price, and customer service is available 24/7. Nannybag is proud to collaborate with prestigious hotel groups such as Accor to ensure that you always find available luggage storage a few minutes away from the main points of interest, metro, and train stations.
Why store luggage with Nannybag?
By entrusting your bag or suitcase to Nannybag near Hyde Park, you are choosing:
✅ a 24/7 service near Hyde Park
✅ a wide choice of storage locations all over the city and not only in train stations.
✅ to entrust your luggage to a professional who takes care of everything (reception, labeling with a numbered luggage tag, guarding your luggage) in less than 2 minutes.
✅ a storage location that we have selected and validated according to strict criteria
✅ safe luggage storage with some of our major hospitality partners, such as AccorHotels, Louvre Hotels, etc.
✅ absolute confidence: we have an average rating of 4.6/5 over 7890 reviews on Trustpilot 🤩
✅ an included protection of up to €1,000 in case of breakage, loss, and theft, which grants you extra peace of mind.
✅ easy and free cancellation up to the time of your drop-off
✅ customer service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Where are the luggage storage facilities near Hyde Park?
The best luggage storage facilities near Hyde Park are only minutes away! Remember this during your stay near Hyde Park: our ultimate goal is to provide you with a Nanny (the cute nickname we gave our partners ❤️) wherever you need one. And knowing how valuable your time is, we wouldn’t want you to change your travel plans near Hyde Park because of a luggage problem.
Whether you need to store your luggage near Hyde Park because you just arrived near Hyde Park or because you’re leaving the city in a few hours and want to make the most of your last moments, we have cheap and secure left luggage just a few minutes away on foot All you have to do is type Hyde Park in the search engine of the Nannybag app (or website!) and see for yourself which Nanny suits your needs best! Most of our Hyde Park Nannies are open 24 hours a day, or until late at night, and seven days a week.
What if you explored the streets of Hyde Park without luggage?
How to store luggage with Nannybag?
Booking luggage storage with Nannybag is easy!
1️⃣ Use our interactive map to find the best storage location according to your plans
2️⃣ Pick your drop-off and pick-up times
3️⃣ Pay securely online and get your booking confirmation!
You’ll instantly receive a booking confirmation email to inform you that your spot has been successfully reserved. It’s even easier than packing a suitcase!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can't find the answer to your question? Feel free to contact us!
Other luggage storage in London
- Luggage Storage near London King's Cross Station
- Luggage Storage near Waterloo Station
- Luggage Storage near London Charing Cross Station
- Luggage Storage near London Hammersmith Station
- Luggage Storage near London Paddington Station
- Luggage Storage near London Euston Station
- Luggage Storage near London St Pancras Station
- Luggage Storage near London Liverpool Street Station
- Luggage Storage near London Bank Station
- Luggage Storage near Victoria Station
- Luggage Storage near the London South Kensington Station
- Luggage Storage near the Green Park Station
- Luggage Storage near the Holborn Station
- Luggage Storage near Watford Junction
- Luggage Storage near the London Eye
- Luggage Storage near the U.S Embassy
- Luggage Storage near London Bridge
- Luggage Storage near Excel London
- Luggage Storage in Marylebone
- Luggage Storage near the Tower of London
- Luggage Storage near St Giles Hotel
- Luggage Storage near Tower Bridge
- Luggage Storage near Piccadilly Circus
- Luggage Storage near the O2 Arena
- Luggage Storage near the London Zoo
- Luggage Storage in Soho
- Luggage Storage in Covent Garden
- Luggage Storage near Leicester Square
- Luggage Storage near Camden Town
- Luggage Storage near Trafalgar Square
- Luggage Storage near Big Ben
- Luggage Storage near Earl's Court
- Luggage Storage near Vauxhall
- Luggage Storage near Wembley Stadium
- Luggage Storage near Knightsbridge
- Luggage Storage near Shoreditch
- Luggage Storage near Oxford Circus
- Luggage Storage near Fulham Broadway
- Luggage Storage near Chelsea
- Luggage Storage near Marble Arch